Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lollapalooza schedule released, official aftershows announced!

At long last, go here for the Lollapalooza schedule. There's some decisions to be made, but the only true scheduling disaster is Saturday night's Wilco vs. Rage. You'd think the two would have different audiences, but for me, that's a big conflict.

Also exciting is the announcement of aftershows at local Chicago venues during the fest. Tickets for all official aftershows go on sale on June 21. I don't know if I'll have the energy or finances to attend, but if I do, I'm game for Broken Social Scene w/ Yeasayer on Saturday night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Once you come to the realization that Wilco sucks, you'll be happy with your decision to see Rage :-)

Will said...

Luckily Kanye probably won't start until 2 or 3 in the morning, which means we can see all of NIN and Kanye.