Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Brother on board

It's official. My brother is now fully committed after buying his ticket to Chicago. I wasn't gonna hold my breath until I saw the receipt, and now I have. No backing out now, bud. He'll be coming up all the way from Austin to meet me in Chicago for some Perry Farrell-endorsed mania at this year's Lollapalooza. I'm thrilled to have a roommate and enthusiastic concert-goer along for the trip. Plus, I can't remember the last time, if ever, that my brother and I went on a trip together. Lookin' forward to it. Oh, and I'm also looking forward to that band Radiohead. Rumor is that they're a decent live act.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you McClure boys can stay out of trouble.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he's going... now I won't feel so badly about my friend giving the 3rd wheel the boot.

Anonymous said...

i heard radiohead is horrible live, just horrible in general. do yourself a favor, save your money, or if you must go, save yourself the time and get sleep that night.
cheers!

JTM said...

You callin' me a 3rd wheel?! Nice.