- Brian Wilson, That Lucky Old Sun
- Giant Sand, Provisions
Shut Up, Dude: This Week’s Best And Worst Comments
12 hours ago
So It Goes may refer to:
- a British music programme hosted by Tony Wilson
- a recurring refrain in Kurt Vonnegut's novel Slaughterhouse-Five
- a song by Nick Lowe from Jesus of Cool
- a song by The Verve from A Northern Soul
- an amateur music blog
"Logos (R.I.P.) 2007-2008"
Fuck this shit. I can just make another album. It's not finished and now it never will be."
Spend an evening with one of the most enigmatic and celebrated singer-songwriters of the last decade. Oldham’s atmospheric art-folk is borne of an Appalachian netherworld finding its glimmer and glow through gentle guitars, lush harmonies, shimmering folk-tronics, and elegies that slide between spare and sly, lovely and lonely, beautiful and bucolic. A rare live performance by one of today’s most prolific and fiercely creative artists.