Saturday, May 24, 2008

My favorite Dylan songs

In honor of Bob Dylan's 67th b-day, here are my Top 15 songs from his enormous catalogue. No big surprises I'm afraid...

15. I'm Not There (from I'm Not There OST)
14. Hurricane (from Desire)
13. All Along the Watchtower (from John Wesley Harding)
12. A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall (from The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan)
11. Knockin' On Heaven's Door (from Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid OST)
10. Mr. Tambourine Man (from Bringing It All Back Home)
9. Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands (from Blonde on Blonde)
8. Desolation Row (from Highway 61 Revisited)
7. I Want You (from Blonde on Blonde)
6. Idiot Wind (from Blood on the Tracks)
5. Ballad of a Thin Man (from Highway 61 Revisited)
4. Subterranean Homesick Blues (from Bringing It All Back Home)
3. Tangled Up In Blue (from Blood on the Tracks)
2. Visions of Johanna (from Blonde on Blonde)
1. Like a Rolling Stone (from Highway 61 Revisited)

What's your favorite Dylan song?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a tough one...
Blowin' in the Wind,
Mr. Tamborine Man and Knockin' on Heaven's Door are possibly my top 3 favorites.

Anonymous said...

One of us must know (sooner or later)