The ACL Fest official aftershows were announced today.
Here's a quick rundown...
- Manu Chao
- Gnarls Barkley and CSS
- Mike Farris featuring the Roseland Rhythm Revue
- Return of the Butthole Surfers w/ The Kills
- The Black Keys w/ The Black Angels & Jessica Lea Mayfield
- G. Love & Special Sauce
- Conor Oberst w/ Special Guests Jenny Lewis and M. Ward
- Jamie Lidell w/ Black Joe Lewis and The Honeybears
- David Byrne - Songs of David Byrne and Brian Eno
- The Swell Season w/ Bill Callahan
- Drive-By Truckers w/ Shooter Jennings
- Heartless Bastards w/ Dead Confederate & Wax Fang
- Car Stereo Wars
- Okkervil River w/ Man Man & Crooked Fingers
- Jose Gonzalez w/ Neva Dinova & McCarthy Trenching
- Jakob Dylan and The Gold Mountain Rebels w/ Back Door Slam
Nothing jaw-dropping but some interesting options. I'd definitely be game for David Byrne, the Okkervil River/Man Man pairing or the surprise inclusion of Butthole Surfers! But alas, I'm not planning to attend any aftershows this year since 1) I know how exhausted I'll be after each day of the sweatfest and 2) I'll have my baby boy with me on the trip.
Watch Bob Dylan Cover Tom Petty’s “Learning To Fly”
18 minutes ago