Monday, March 13, 2006

And we're back

We traveled by plane, train and automobile across the entire country of Kenya. Simply put, it was an amazing and life-changing experience in surprising ways. I wish I had been able to keep up the Kenya blog, but alas, it was not meant to be. I have so many stories to tell but none of them can come across quite right in this sort of forum so if you're interested, we'll just have to talk in person.
But there is hope. I just updated the Kenya blog with a link to yet another website where you can find a select choice of photos. Although it is impossible to properly capture what it was like, I hope our pictures offer just a brief glimpse into some of our more touristy adventures. Forget the blog site and just go here for pictures. I will soon begin posting regularly here but I had to get those pictures up first.

No comments: