Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Manamana

Winter is indeed upon us. As the days become inevitably shorter and seasonal depression sets in, I must find the simple enjoyments in life to keep me sane. My latest pleasure is provided by none other than our beloved Muppets. And why not? I have had this ridiculously catchy song in my head for a month now, not realizing where I had heard it or what it was from. Finally, with a little help from my friends, I've discovered it to be an old, classic Muppets song, "Manamana." Click this link to watch the video clip featuring a hippy, caveman, Jerry Garcia-lookalike and two pink cows. But be warned that immediately thereafter you will find this song trapped in your head for hours if not days, endlessly annoying friends, family and co-workers alike.

No comments: